
I am loving some new additions to my cooking environment that make it more colorful. I found this cute little apron for $3 at a thrift store on West 7th destined to become my favorite place for trinkets and treasures. It is called Animal Ark and all the proceeds go towards caring for and helping their shelter animals find a home. I love the pink and red retro look!
Yesterday I met my dad and step mother Mary for lunch (yummy mussels in marinara!) and received an early birthday present I've been rumored to have coming my way--old original Fiesta dishes passed down from Mary's grandmother. There are plates and bowls of all sizes and colors! I remember delicous meals served on these dishes when I was a little girl, and I hope my future daughter will do the same. In a kitchen only 3 years old, it's nice to have some nostalgia mixed in--thanks Mary!
Monday, September 10, 2007
Color Bursts
