I'm published! I don't write letters to the editor, nor have I ever submitted anything I've written to be printed--and this blog hardly counts--it's just blabbing out there in cyberspace! But now my friends, I have a recipe out there in print. It is found in The Link and no, it is not available anywhere, unless you are a staff member or have a student who attends my school. The Link is our parent newsletter, I know it's small time, but it was big enough to make my day. I'm always so overwhelmed at work, especially this year having spent the last 9 weeks on crutches, so I don't exactly seek out extra things to add to my plate, no pun intended. But I thought that I could easily zap a recipe over to the editor and contribute. Voila, Mrs. Vlach's chili is OUT there! I wonder if anyone will make it? Many of my students have made the baked turkey penne recipe at home for their families(it's one of their food labs, also found on this blog)--I love hearing that!
Friday, October 26, 2007
My chili is Link worthy!
