This is a recipe I found while snooping around the fm107 website, it was posted by Kevyn Burger. I first tried it for Kyle's birthday party in June and it was a hit. A super easy hit I might add (especially when you can tell your cousin how to put it together in 10 seconds so you can tend to other party needs!). Her version calls for using a can of crushed pineapple in heavy syrup and a can of cherry pie filling (I'm not a fan of cherry stuff). I read this and immediately thought a can of lemon pie filling and a can blueberries in syrup sounded like a nice adaptation. For a smaller crowd you can use an 8x8 pan and then you only need a half a bag of cake mix (I used yellow) and a half stick of butter (this size pan serves 6-8). I'll include the original recipe below my picture (taken in June, I served it with the topping choices of coconut or walnuts). You can tweak this recipe according to your tastes of fruit, cake, and ice cream! It is easy, but folks, this isn't one I claim to be healthy--just delicious!
Dump Cake (It tastes better than it sounds...) 
Kevyn's Dump Cake Recipe:
For dessert emergencies. My advice--keep these ingredients in your kitchen at all times. That way, you can dump this together in the time it takes your drop-in guests to get out of their car in front of your house and walk up to your front door to ring your doorbell!
Grease 9 x 11" cake pan Dump one can (20 ounce) crushed pineapple in heavy syrup in cake pan Dump 1 can of cherry pie filling on top.
Dump one box of DRY cake mix ON TOP--white, yellow or lemon (I SAID DRY! DON'T ADD WATER, OIL, EGGS, ETC. DRY! DRY! DRY!)
Cut one stick of butter into 10-12 pats and dot on top.
Bake at 350 for 50 minutes to an hour--when the top is brown and the bottom is bubbling up, it's done
Great served with ice cream! (You can also sprinkle chopped walnuts or pecans on top before baking-- strictly optional!)
