
Last night we took in a Saint Paul Saints baseball game with my cousin Sabrina. After indulging in a (free!) full strength hot dog topped with lots of onions and jalapenos (YUM!) she gave us a care package when we dropped her off after the game. She handed it over with a big thanks for the meals we had her over for this past weekend. It was a really fun assortment--a pan of a zucchini basil lasagna Cooking Light recipe, lemon zucchini muffins, and the highly anticipated but extremely illusive (I've searched high and low for these babies!) Hebrew National 97% Fat Free hot dogs. While the semi reduced fat ones seem to be common place, these were hunted down at Super Target--the one place I have come to avoid! Maybe they are redeeming themselves! At only 1 WW point per dog these have received rave reviews!! I know I won't be let down when I fire up the grill! I heart cooking kharma!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Cooking Kharma!
