Shhh...don't tell. This is Kyle sneaking on to Kelly's blog while she's on a girl's weekend "up north." I thought I'd fill all you loyal readers in on what I ate for dinner tonight. You see, I have been framing a new basement living room all weekend. Then I got called into the hospital without a chance to eat first. I was nearly home again when I saw McDonald's. I took pause and thought, "Why not, a Mac and fries sounds good?!" I turned the car around and the rest is history. Not a common event for K&K, but it made me feel like a real carpenter to eat fast food, and it made me realize just how much Kelly brings to the table (pun intended) in our marriage. Thanks for entertaining what is becoming my bi-yearly contribution to Kelly's fantastic blog. She may delete this, so now's your chance to print this out for safe-keeping!
Kelly here... So I'm back from Breezy Point in Brainerd and there is a Big Mac heart attack on my blog! Blasphemy! Puke! Those arches are nothing but 2 big poisonous frowns to me! But wait...while I was hot tubbing with my girlfriends, my husband was working on making us a family room--all weekend long. Ok Jiles--all is forgiven!
Sunday, January 6, 2008
iMac
