Christmas kitchen gift for my dad--who not only is a fisherman, but also a fabulous cook. My dad and Mary are a dynamic duo in the kitchen, constantly trying new things. Such a fun aspect of their marriage that I admire. Now up at the cabin he can cook up some slabs first thing in the morning. We call fish slabs. "Get 'em in the pan!" I can hear it now. I found this gift at Bachman's, which is such a fun place to look for gifts for the person who has everything. I bought Kyle a tower of multi colored espresso cups and saucers at Bachman's also. Poor thing was using a lone white set for the last 6 years. Let's add some color to your daily cup, eh?
I'm looking forward to a few meals this week ahead; Mexican night with our parents in Willmar, the traditional oyster stew at Kate and Frank's, preparing Christmas lunch with Sabrina for the Robideau tribe. Good food and even better company lies ahead. YUM to both. Merry Christmas everyone--I hope it's tasty!
Thursday, December 20, 2007
"Sunny" side up?
