I woke up one day this week and started giggling. Do you ever wake up and the first thought in your head is so completely random that it makes you feel like God is just trying to start your day off with a laugh? I was giggling in the morning this week because I woke up asking my husband, "What kind of cheese is on a Reuben sandwich?" What?! Where did that come from? Then I realized I was thinking/dreaming of making Kyle his favorite sandwich, only in the form of a pizza, and I needed to know the details. "Swiss," Kyle mumbled, just before he wondered what the heck his wife was up to next. He definitely savored the results to my research question!
Reuben Pizza
Ingredients:
thousand island dressing
pre-made Boboli pizza crust
thinly sliced corned beef, cut into strips
sour kraut
shredded Swiss cheese
fresh cracked black pepper
Directions:
Spread dressing on crust, top with corned beef, sour kraut and cheese. Bake according to pizza package (450 for 8 mn.).
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
In my dreams...
Labels: pizza
