
Here is the second ever edition of Clean Eating that I picked up to read on our vacation. I'm sold and subscribed! A wonderful philosophy, fresh and healthy recipes and insightful articles. As many of you know I have not been a big magazine fan. I see pages packed full of ads making people want things/stuff/material goods they didn't even know existed that will ultimately not bring them happiness, selling images people cannot attain, with crap advice about any topic imaginable. I want no part of it and will not allow them in my house when I have a daughter--that is how toxic I think they are. Call me crazy (you won't be the first), but I love to read magazines about health! They are inspiring. Reading about ways to improve the way I eat and live and respect my body is real stuff. I've got one chance. One body to live in and honor and keep going. I've got one shot at showing my future kids what it means to LIVE self-respect, not just preach it. If they don't see it in me then I've failed them for sure. How I treat my arteries is long-term...those color block heels are very Fall '08 but what will they do for me in the long haul? Nada. So in conclusion...Clean Eating is cool.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Clean Eating
