Sunday, August 24, 2008

Moroccan Chicken

Here is a Moroccan Chicken recipe (talk about easy--stir up the spices, coat, and grill...that's all folks) from Clean Eating Magazine, paired with garden tomatoes given to Kyle by a co-worker, and grilled sweet corn. The chicken is super flavorful, slightly spicy...definite depth to it. The main reason I've been slacking on the blog this summer is not because I am in a rut, so much as I have a total obsession with grilling myself sweet corn for dinner at least 3 if not more evenings a week. I have SO many recipes I'd like to try but I feel like must take total advantage of this always too short sweet corn season while I can. I truly savor it.

Moroccan Chicken

Ingredients
6 chicken breasts
Olive oil to coat chicken
1t ground ginger
1t curry powder
¼ t each cayenne pepper, garlic powder, all spice, cinnamon, sea salt, cracked black pepper

Combine all spices in a shallow dish.
Brush olive oil on chicken.
Coat chicken with spices.
Grill on med-high heat until done.